A tutoring marketplace with business management tools for private tutors.
Platform started as a business CRM tool for private tutors to manage different facets of their growing business: marketing, scheduling, payments, progress tracking, etc. As its popularity grew, the founding team decided to expand toward a marketplace solution for tutoring.
As the initial user experience was geared only to private tutors managing their day-to-day business, the learner experience for the marketplace lacked a clear and consistent user journey.
Metrics & KPIs
We elaborated our actions to impact the following metrics:
- Decrease the number of clicks to arrive at the booking flow
- Increase in the overall rate of first-time and re-bookings
- Significant improvement in sales funnel
Full user journey from home page discovery to checkout for lesson booking.
- Coordinated user research to understand student and parents' expectations and needs when searching for a tutor.
- Prototyped, tested and reiterated designs for a full user journey including:
- Discovery (Search)
- Tutor Profile
- Booking Flow
- Lesson Details
- Rating and Review
- Post-Lesson Follow Up
- Team & Functions 1 product manager 1 UX designer 1 UI designer 2 back-end developers 2 fack-end developers 1 QA tester
- Collaborated with CEO, CTO and CMO Product Managers Product Designers (UX/UI) Technology Engineers Marketing Reps Service Reps
- Platforms Web - Desktop Web - Mobile
- Project Duration 2 months
- Engagement Contract
- Client tutor.id